Thursday, April 22, 2010

6 Months to Go!!

Given that I'm officially 29 and a half today, how can I not do a blog post.  I've got six months to go until the big 3-0.  This is made even more real for me because today I also purchased a ticket to Vegas to celebrate Nicole's 30th!

So I'm going to be doing Vegas, staying at Mandalay Bay, in June. And hopefully doing a side trip to Cuba right afterwards.  Keep your fingers crossed that I'll have more to say about that in a later blog post.

I'll be cruising to the Bahamas, with a stop in Florida, on the Norwegian Jewel for my birthday in October.

I've got the travel bug and want to celebrate with my other almost 30 year-old friends, even if they aren't planning a trip...have a party, invite people over for dinner, go to the spa, whatever, just do something special!

Carla, Rita, Maya, Maya...start planning!  Consider that an order ladies!! ;)

And if any of you out there want to go to Florida and the Bahamas with me, give me a shout. HOLLA!

No comments:

Post a Comment